So the new year is here (well it’s been here for a while now) and for the three months in 2015, I’ve collected a total of $182.88! Below is a list of the dividends that I’ve received for each month.
- ITW (Illinois Tool Works Inc) – $6.60 (.055 shares)
- GG (Goldcorp Inc) – $1.54 (.062 shares)
- CAT (Caterpillar Inc) – $12.32 (.173 shares)
- CL (Colgate-Palmolive Company) – $6.08 (.093 shares)
- GIS (General Mills Inc) – $7.92 (.1 shares)
- PG (Procter & Gamble Company) – $9.28 (.123 shares)
- POT (Potash Corporation Of Saskatchewan Inc) – $15.20 (.433 shares)
- T (AT&T) – $14.10 (.302 shares)
- GDX (Barrick Gold Corp) – $19.37 (1.396 shares)
- SO (Southern Co) – $11.94 (0.266 shares)
- JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) – $8.25 (0.08 shares)
- ADM (Archer Daniels Midland Co) – $6.72 (.19 shares)
- EMR (Emerson Co) – $10.45 (.227 shares)
- CVX (Chevron) – $14.98 (.172 shares)
- XOM (Exxon) – $10.22 (.136 shares)
- MMM (3M Co) – $7.18 (.048 shares)
- ED (Consolidated Edison, Inc) – $9.10 (.142 shares)
- KO (Cocal Cola) – $7.26 (.167 shares)
- ABX (Barrick Gold Corp) – $3.06 (.343 shares)
- GG (Goldcorp Inc) – $1.31 (.114 shares)
Since I’ve only started collecting in October of 2015 and not able to meet some of the ex-dividend dates, I hope to collect $700-$800 for the year 2016! I plan to add more dividend stocks to my portfolio but my budget has been taking a hit lately due to a recent purchase of a house with my girlfriend.
I’ve recently sold my SIL (Global X Silver Miners ETF) because I needed the funds. It was painful to do so but some things need to be done to take care of business. I plan on not selling any of my current holdings in the future.
Dividend Liberty Application Release (Windows)
I’ve recently released my Dividend Liberty Application for free! You can download it here. The technical manual can be found in one of my blogs, https://dividendliberty.com/2016/02/03/dividend-liberty-application-release/. I hope this application can help others in managing their dividend portfolio, keep track of pay dates, dividends expected to receive, the generation of excel files for your own usages, and many more! I plan to update the application in the future to add new features and I hope that you guys can give me some feedback.